Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Privacy

Some things have gone down and I need to keep writing and reaching out to you all and hearing your comments, but I realize that some of this stuff I need to go private with...

So, if you leave me your email in the comments (and I know you, either from "the club" or otherwise) I can send you a link to the new blog.

I will probably keep posting here as well...but, the post I needed to write today is not going here...

15 comments:

niobe said...

I'd love to keep reading you.

Anonymous said...

much love lisa - thinking of you always -
did you need my email address? was slightly confused by that part ---

CLC said...

i'd like to keep reading.
cloftus73 @ msn dot com

missing_one said...

Hi Lisa, I'm delurking to ask to read your blog. I'm a member of the dead baby club too.....sadly
amendingheart@gmail.com

c. said...

I'd like to keep reading...
hipcath at gmail dot com

Amy said...

I'd love to keep reading!
tractorpoor at aol dot com

Amy said...

Hey there, I tried to leave a comment at the other place, no can do! It's blocked! Just an FYI, catch up with you later!

Angelisa said...

Amy,

Thanks for letting me know! I will try to fix this...

I was feeling a bit curious why there weren't any responses...

Thanks, Amy!

G$ said...

I would love to keep reading. I hope you are doing ok.

lellowg at gmail dot com

180360 said...

I'd like to keep reading, too. one80three60 at yahoo dot com

Thinking of you...

Coggy said...

Angelisa I would love to keep reading.

itsastrangeworld @ yahoo.co.uk

Judith van Praag said...

{{{Angelisa and Mimmo}}} You have my address. Judith mama of *Ariane Eira*

squindia said...

Lisa you are amazing. I can't wait to see you in May!
I'd love to keep reading as well:
leslieziani@gmail.com

love love love
Leslie

Tracie P. said...

hey you, please send me the link

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you and was catching up on reading your blog. It breaks my heart that you have to go through this, but I am glad you have this place to express your grief.If you want to share the private blog I would love to know what's going on with you. Love, Julie