It was a big day. It was a hard day. I can't say much more in this moment than that. Although I think I will post on the private blog later...
I am lucky for the love in my life.
I am lucky for the incredible gift that is my son. In his birth and in his death and in everything inbetween.
I just wish sometimes that it didn't have to be so big.
Time for a nap.
2 comments:
sending you cyber hugs. everyone online seems to need lots of them lately.
Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up here. I've been struggling to get on the laptop recently.
Could you send me a link to your private blog again. I haven't got it on my laptop now (it crashed) and I didn't put it on reader as it's private. Computers hate me.
Sending you hugs too x x x
Post a Comment