At the 5-month mark of grieving the loss of our baby boy, Salvatore, I remembered the quote "Time is a tease. Time is a tease because everything happens in it's own time" - Andre Breton. This is my way to fill the time (that doesn't seem to move fast enough) out of grief.
Sounds like a lot to deal with, Angelisa. How your relatives are acting with you in Italy is the exact reason I don't want to go home to face a multitude of like-minded aunts and uncles and cousins, etc. The thought of it just tears me up.
I hope you are able to write a lot from Italy. How long will you guys be there? Thinking of you, hon. XO.
ouch wow thats like a bag of bricks to the face. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. The difference between cultural norms is such a shock sometimes. I hope you will be alright over there surrounded by such unsupportive people. At least you have mimmo right.
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot to deal with, Angelisa. How your relatives are acting with you in Italy is the exact reason I don't want to go home to face a multitude of like-minded aunts and uncles and cousins, etc. The thought of it just tears me up.
I hope you are able to write a lot from Italy. How long will you guys be there? Thinking of you, hon. XO.
ouch wow thats like a bag of bricks to the face. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. The difference between cultural norms is such a shock sometimes. I hope you will be alright over there surrounded by such unsupportive people. At least you have mimmo right.
Post a Comment